Grab a handful, add to salad, toast and candy them, make a trail mix, or dip them in a fruit dip!
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. I appreciate your support!
Fun ways to use pecans
1. dip them in a sweet fruit dip made with a Greek yogurt base
2. toast them on the stove top for 8 minutes to develop deep flavor
3. add them to a salad
4. crumble them on yogurt to replace granola
5. make grain-free granola
6. candy them on the stove top by adding a little sugar or honey
7. crush them with butter to make a crust
8. make a trail mix