Are you overwhelmed in the prenatal vitamin aisle? I was too, but this episode narrows down the options a ton!
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. I appreciate your support!
Have you heard
Episode 18 – What’s important in a prenatal vitamin
Between claims of DHA, Vitamin D, active B Vitamins and more, how’s a mom supposed to know which prenatal vitamin is the best, or the one for her?
Ayla Brammer, founder and formulator of Full Circle Prenatal, shares her expertise and talks about why Full Circle is formulated the way it is – a vitamin to optimize health in the perinatal period.
What We Talked About
- 3:22 – Ayla’s introduction
- 8:56 – Full Circle Prenatal‘s products
- 11:41 – False claims on prenatal vitamins
- 15:31 – Highly important nutrients for pregnancy: Vitamin D, choline, magnesium
- 21:46 – How the body absorbs nutrients; dosage sizes
- 28:56 – Highlights of Full Circle Prenatal
- 31:16 – Evidence-based prenatal standards
- 34:20 – Is Vitamin A really dangerous?
- 38:01 – Can you overdose on nutrients?
- 40:27 – When is it best to take supplements?
- 44:16 – Does every pregnant mom need a prenatal vitamin?
- 48:39 – Are prenatal supplement standards worldwide?
Check out Full Circle Prenatal
Full Circle Prenatal’s Instagram
3 Ways to Help a Mother Out
1. Spread the Word
Click the outside arrow in the upper right hand corner of the player to share.
3. Leave a Review
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful. Please take a moment to rate and review here down at the very bottom of the episode.