Great for snacking with a sweet or savory dip.
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. I appreciate your support!
Raw Carrot Chips
- Potato peeler
- Chef's knife
- 2 Carrots (medium length about 7 inches)
- water (not necessary but Google was mad that carrots were the only ingredient)
- Peel the outer layer of the carrots and trim the ends. Cut the carrots at an angle, diagonally, into ? inch thick slices.
See notes below.
What to eat with raw carrot chips
1. sweet fruit dip made with a Greek yogurt base
3. spreadable cream cheese
4. cream cheese dip like spinach and artichoke dip
5. coconut yogurt