Healing properly and fully in postpartum is one of the best things you can do for baby!
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. I appreciate your support!
Have you heard
Episode 9 – Healing in postpartum
What happens after birth?
You tend to the baby’s needs and everyone wants to know how the baby is doing; then, 6 weeks later, your doctor asks if you’re feeling depressed.
What about all that time in between and thereafter? Who is taking care of you after the amazing feat your body accomplished?
Maranda Bower, expert in postpartum healing, knows the importance of taking care of and healing mom to a healthy and thriving state.
Take a listen to her wisdom.
What We Talked About
- 3:38 – Maranda’s introduction
- 4:25 – The length of postpartum
- 8:00 – How postpartum differs in generations
- 10:08 – The importance of healing in postpartum – it affects mesopause
- 14:20 – What’s common in postpartum and how it isn’t normal
- 20:00 – Different ways to get support
- 26:05 – Autoimmune diseases in postpartum
- 35:05 – Postpartum across cultures
- 37:56 – Foods that help help in postpartum
- 42:43 – The link between healing and breastmilk
- 46:06 – Recent client success story
- 49:05 – How to know when you need help
- 52:50 – How to heal with Maranda
Mentioned in the Episode
Full Circle Prenatal Vitamin – 20% off in October 2020
To read why Full Circle is the best, and see two more top recommendations, check out the full article on prenatal vitamins.
3 Ways to Help a Mother Out
1. Spread the Word
Click the outside arrow in the upper right hand corner of the player to share.
3. Leave a Review
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful. Please take a moment to rate and review here down at the very bottom of the episode.