What does it mean to eat your water? Gwen, a diabetes coach, explains how to eat water and the important role diabetes coaches play in your support.
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. I appreciate your support!
Have you heard
Episode 3 - Diabetes coaches and how to eat your water instead of drinking it
Diabetes coaches are a new level of care that offer a more intimate and affirmative type of support that other healthcare professionals can't. Gwendolyn Woody, a nurse, nutritionist and diabetes coach explains this.
Gwen also tells how we can eat water, instead of drinking it, to remain hydrated and continually flush out our bodies.
What We Talked About
- 1:26 - How Gwen helps diabetics as a coach - a more intimate level of care; owning this time in your life and getting support from your circle
- 9:14 - Mind-blowing statistics of diabetes in the United States
- 10:17 - How diabetes manifests in our body - because we don't necessarily feel high or low blood sugars
- 13:33 - Moms with gestational diabetes developing Type 2 diabetes within 5 years; using this time to make small changes and find a happy, healthy balance
- 19:00 - Gwen's September initiative on Instagram
- 19:21 - How to eat water
- 23:29 - How water plays a role in lowering blood sugar
- 24:25 - What temperature of water is best
- 25:10 - Last words of encouragement and strategy, and resources for more information
Spread the Word
Click the outside arrow in the upper right hand corner of the player to share.
Leave a Review
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful. Please take a moment to rate and review here down at the very bottom of the episode.
Gwen's online course - "The Diabetic Plate is an introductory program filled with responses to the questions that my clients stated that the medical team did not answer when they where diagnosed with pre-diabetes or diabetes."
Where to find Gwen
Recipes with water-filled foods!
Add to the conversation - leave a comment or question below!