Amount Per Serving (1 brownie)
Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Vitamin A 30IU0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Diabetic Fudgy Brownies so satisfying and chocolaty that you only need one, and they're only 8g carbs a piece!
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Total Time25 minutes
Save RecipeClick to view saved recipes or meal plan
Choose the number of servings 8 brownies
Wet Mix #1
- 3 oz Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsps Coconut Oil or Butter
Wet Mix #2
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsps Amber Agave or preferred sweetener
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsps Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ? t Salt
- 2 Tbsps Flaxseed Meal optional for fiber and structure or use Almond Flour
In a clean bowl, mix the cocoa powder, salt and flaxseed until well combined.
Pour dry mix into the wet mixture. Stir until just combined. (Lumps are OK.)
Pour into muffin pan and bake 15-20 mins. Muffin liners aren't necessary. Once these are completely cooled they'll 'knife' out just fine. See Notes for alternative.
Equipment: Oven, 3 Bowls, Spoon, Spoon & Cup Measures, Muffin Pan or 8x8 pan
I like the muffin pan better because the sizes are preset, but if using an 8x8, bake at 350?F for 20-25 mins.