This sugar free Coconut Banana Bread is low-carb, high fiber, only 8 ingredients and ready in 35 minutes! Made for Gestational Diabetes, Keto, Paleo, Vegertarian, Gluten Free, Grain Free and Dairy Free.
1. Add ¼ teaspoon of Maple or Rum extract and OMG! (I drizzled maple syrup in the picture.) 2. The batter will be thick and look weird. Don't worry.
3. One teaspoon of cinnamon gives it a light presence. Two teaspoons make it as prominent as the coconut.
4. Makes 3 muffins or 1 5.5x3 inch (small) loaf. Muffins will bake at 375° for 15-20 mins; loaf, 25-30 mins. Bake until the top center is firm to touch. The edges will also pull away from the pan.
5. Triple the recipe to make a large loaf. Bake at 350° for 50-60 mins, or until top center is firm to touch.
Equipment: Oven, 2 Mixing Bowls, Fork, Spoon, Loaf Pan or Muffin Pan.
Coconut Banana Bread
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 211Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Vitamin A 550IU2%
Vitamin C 2.5mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on the most up-to-date requirements for pregnant women.