Have you heard about hypno-birthing or pain-free labor? Anabelle tells us what hypno-birthing is and how it works, and how you can actually enjoy labor!
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. I appreciate your support!
Have you heard
Episode 6 – Hypnobirthing
Anabelle Wagner of Oasis Doula Company came on to tell us about hypnobirthing and how it’s beneficial to pregnancy.
I thought hypnobirthing meant being hypnotized and under a trance, but Anabelle cleared that up and explained just how it all happens.
What We Talked About
- 1:05 – What a doula is and the role they play in pregnancy
- 1:54 – At what stage in pregnancy should a mom hire a doula
- 4:15 – How doulas and hospital staff work together to support the mom
- 8:00 – Virtual doula support
- 8:44 – What hypnobirthing is about and how it works
- 22:10 – Hypnobirthing differs for every mom
- 24:47 – How hypnobirthing can benefit a mom with gestational diabetes
- 26:41 – Are there any risks associated with hypnobirthing
- 28:03 – How your mind state affects the outcome of your pregnancy
- 33:23 – Surrounding yourself with positivity
Mentioned in the Episode
— Here’s the YouTube video I talked about with the mom actually under hypnosis – this is not hypnobirthing.
Help a Mother Out
1. Spread the Word
Click the outside arrow in the upper right hand corner of the player to share.
3. Leave a Review
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful. Please take a moment to rate and review here down at the very bottom of the episode.
Have you tried hypnobirthing, or do you want to?