Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, of which I'll earn a small commission from the seller's profits, but at no additional cost to you. I appreciate your support!
Shop Right Here
How AMAAAZING would it be if you didn't have to shop for the groceries? Would that help?
All of the ingredients for the 6-Day Meal Plan (challenge) are listed on the recipe card below.
You can edit the list after you hit "GET INGREDIENTS."
Check out the Swappable Ingredients in the Instructions, then hit the button that says "GET INGREDIENTS" at the very bottom and you'll get to choose your favorite store to purchase from.
Cooking for more than just you?
Change the number of servings and the ingredient amounts will automatically update!
(But keep in mind that this list includes snack ingredients)
6-Day Meal Plan Shopping List
- 3 each Avocados
- ¼ each Lemon
- 1 each Orange
- ¾ cup Pineapple
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 ¾ tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons Cumin
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Curry Powder
- 2 cups Walnut halves
- ¾ cup Baby Spinach
- 1 ½ cups Bean Sprouts
- 7 each Carrots
- 1 cup Cauliflower Rice
- 4 ½ cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1 each Corn on the Cob
- ½ each Cucumber
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dill (fresh)
- 4 ½ cloves Garlic
- 2 ¼ tablespoons Ginger
- 3 cups Green Beans
- 7 each Green Onion stalks
- 5 cups Kale (chopped)
- ½ cup Microgreens or baby spinach or arugula
- 3 cups Potatoes
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper
- ¾ each Red Hot Chili Pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons Rosemary, fresh
- 9 each White Button Mushrooms
- 1 each Yellow Onion
- 1 ¼ each Zucchini
- 1 box Oat Crackers or wheat
- ⅓ cup Quinoa
- 2 cans Tuna, 4 oz
- 1 ½ cups Almond Flour
- ⅛ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 ¾ tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 12 ounces Chicken Thighs with skin
- 1 ½ pounds Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 12 ounces Lean Ground Pork
- 6 each Bacon slices
- 2 each Bread slices
- 7 ounces Sliced Turkey Breast
- 6 ½ ounces Smoked Salmon
- 2 ½ tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon Capers
- ⅓ cup Coconut Aminos
- ⅓ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Tamari
- 12 each Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 ½ cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Instead of Orange Juice, just add another Orange to the list.
- If you don't like Peanut Butter, get any Nut Butter you like.
- Both Maple Syrup and Raw Honey are listed. They are easily swapped in just about every recipe, so just get one or the other if you don't care about the maple flavor.
- Walnuts are listed but get any Nut you like.
- Baby Spinach, Baby Kale and Microgreens can all substitute for each other. Also consider Arugula.
- If you know you don't do well with Potatoes, try Sweet Potatoes.
- The fresh Dill is necessary but the Rosemary can be fresh or dried.
- Quinoa can be Brown Rice or Farro
- Ground Turkey can be Ground Chicken or Beef
- Avocado Oil, Olive Oil and Coconut Oil can commonly substitute for one another, but Avocado Oil is the most versatile.
- Coconut Aminos can be replaced with Soy Sauce (low sodium).
- Tamari can be changed for Soy Sauce as well, but it does have a different flavor.